Sunday 28 October 2007

Forgetful

I've done it again. I was in such a rush to hand over the bag I forgot to take a photo of it. But I was asked if I would make another one by Christmas so I will make sure I get a photo of it if I have to tie the camera around my neck. I like to keep a photographic record of the items I make.


Here's the denim quilt I made for my daughter's single bed that I couldn't upload last week. I used a country striped fabric for the side and bottom borders with demin blocks in each corner. The top has no border. Sorry but I'm not the best photographer.





Next on my agenda is a small piece of about 2 feet square that I can sandwich and start practicing some machine quilting on. I feel the need to move on from ditch stitching and straight lines so i'll just start small at first and see if my machine can cope with it as well as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment