Thursday 27 November 2008

Lucky Me and More of Nature

What a wonderful surprise email I received the other day from Willow Valley Store. I was one of the lucky winners of Catherine's new patterns and they arrived in the mail last Friday. They are just gorgeous and I don't know which one to do first.


Here are some more photos that I was unable to upload the other day.





I also noticed a lot of red happening in my garden.







If you haven't entered in my 100th post giveaway yet you still have till the 30th Nov my time. Please leave your entry comment on this post.

Quilting Wishes

2 comments:

  1. nice pics and lucky win.........I have the red hibiscus........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the beautiful flowers coming up on your side of the world when everything here is getting brown or covered with snow.

    ReplyDelete