Friday 12 June 2009

Just Checking In

I can't believe 12 days of June have almost been and gone, and I haven't had a chance to do a post!
*
Still I have nothing to share. Life, cold weather, flat camera batteries and back pain have all joined together to keep my hands tied, so to speak. I have managed to keep working on a couple of things for swaps so these I can't really share till after they arrive.
*
So to my swap partners, if you're hoping for sneak peaks, know that I am working away on your goodies. Yummy treats will be left until the very last moment so that I don't have to keep replacing them after giving in to temptation.
*
I'm also excitedly awaiting my package for the Cyber Stitching with Mrs Martin's Quilt Shop. Not sure yet if I'll be able to leave it unopened until stitching time or not ... we'll see.
*
Just to add some photo content, here is my brother's Moonlight Cactus, taken just as the sun was rising.


Hope everyone is finding a little 'me time'.

8 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you Narelle :D
    You have been missed!
    Do hope your back is feeling better soon, or if you simply need rest, hope you find it.
    It's turned really cold here too and DH tells me it was -10C at the farm the other day plus snow....brrrr
    Hope it's not that cold up there.
    Take care of you.
    hugs
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are ok , it is good to hear from you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narelle, lovely to *hear* from you again. Hope your back will soon heal and bring you pain free days.
    That cactus is stunning. It's got quite a romantic look to it - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you are not up to par these days. Hope your are much better soon!
    Beautiful Moonlight Cactus plant! 8-)
    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better.....
    just love the cactus

    ReplyDelete
  6. just dropped in to check on your sidebar like you mentioned this morning and got a nice surprise! I'll have to posh up a bit I see! Bit hard to keep up with you girl. Love the header!! Hope you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you have been unwell...nothing worse than back pain...just catching up with blogs...hope you are feeling better soon...love the New header...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Narelle...I have tried to email you twice but they get bounced back. Could you contact me about the FRIENDS swap please..hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete