Saturday 17 December 2011

FNSI Results

Managed to get a few stitches done last night for Friday Night Sew-In after a long day in town.  I  almost finished the applique  and did the final little bit this morning. I've just now had a moment to cut the 2 1/2" squares and sew them to complete the block.

Month 9 ~ Block 15 ~ "Because I Said So"

Thankyou so much to Heidi and Bobbi for hosting this wonderful get together on a Friday night.  I do hope there will be more to come in 2012.

Festive Wishes

13 comments:

  1. lovely block Narelle,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. The block is so cute. You are doing well. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This block is progressing well Narelle ... A truly gorgeous block ... This quilt is going to be absolutely gorgeous when you finish it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot done! Lovely block...

    Hope you have a good Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely block... I do love birdies...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little birdies are so cute, and I love the fabric colors you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This quilt will be absolutely beautiful when finished I'm sure. I'm really looking forward to seeing it all together. It's just sooo pretty!
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty block. The little birds are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your birdies! Awesome block! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a lovely BOM. The sayings bring back so many memories of my Nana. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete