Friday 3 May 2013

Musical Beds and FNwF

Not quite like playing 'musical chairs' and requires some muscle :)

Hubby and I have been busy today swapping beds around from room to room. 3 beds and 3 bedrooms all changed around and remade with snuggly flannelette sheets ready for the cold. Of course when moving furniture there is always the 'surprise' found behind things and that dust to clean.

Now I'm looking forward to settling down in front of the TV later with my stitchery in hand and join with Cheryll and friends for some Friday Night fun.


Let's see just how far my letter 'S' can progress?

>^..^<

5 comments:

  1. see u tonight Narelle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there...

    It's scary what we find sometimes when furniture is moved!!! haha...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you didn't use up too much muscle, lol. Did you find any single (er dusty) socks? That's what I always seem to unearth when I move furniture :)

    ReplyDelete