Tuesday 25 April 2017

Sewing Happens...Occasionally

Seems to have been a long gap between posts and finished projects...every now and then I manage a flourish of finishes.

First is the best...Little Parker's Farm is done done done


and won first place at our local show on the weekend.

I've had the pattern for these baby change mats since August last year...finally two finished and off to DD and DIL.





Yesterday I still had nothing ready for 1 Xmas Item a Month and it so happened that while rearranging some patterns recently, I found a long ago printed off pattern. Diving into a scrap bag, 8 tissue packet covers found there way into my gift box.


A successful tally for OPAM too. As there are only a few April days left, I best get needle and thread stitching to finish my next Calendar Bear.

12 comments:

  1. congrats on your quilt win.........it is great.......lovely to see some sewing happening too.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win! Those change mats are great....so useful as well and cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker's quilt looks amazing, I love that design!
    Change mats are super too, well done on your finishes.....pretty tissue holders for your gift box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilt and the baby changing mats. I make baby gifts for a club at church for new mothers who did not abort their babies. Is there a source where I can purchase the pattern for the changing mats?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning 1st prize. It is really adorable. And well done on all of the finishes. I keep plugging, but nothing wants to get finished. Possibly I should stop starting new things?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on you win. The quilt is fabulous. Love the change mats. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Parkers farm is gorgeous and well done on your win for it. those change mats will be great too....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your quilt win, yay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... thats a huge amount of finishes. Congrats on 1st place too...🥇🏆

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Narelle. Wow the quilt is so cute,great idea the changing mats,they look great,well done and congrats on your win xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the gorgeous finish and congratulations on the win, too!! The change mats look like a great idea - and well done on doing all the cute tissue holders!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh well done on the win!! Love the change mats... which pattern did you use? xx

    ReplyDelete