Sunday 4 June 2017

Party Time

Yes, it's party time in the Chookshed to celebrate 5 years of  fabric, fun and friendship. I've managed to don my party hat briefly and make some prep time happen towards my A Holly Cottage Christmas stitch-a-long quilt.

With chores done yesterday I was about to start cutting into these lovelies.


Until Mr C requested help with one of the bore pumps. Then it was time to head into town for the annual show and Grandson J came home with us afterwards. So today when Pa and J went to check the molasses tubs, out came the iron, cutting mat, rulers and cutter.


Finished just in time to get smoko. All base fabric squares, sashes, first and outer borders and binding cut ready. Waiting now till the spare bed is spare once more so I can lay them all out for a look see.

Rustic scones for smoko. 


Make your way through the balloons and streamers to see who else was at Chooky's party.  http://chookyblue.blogspot.com.au

5 comments:

  1. Hi Narelle,lovely work,cant wait to see your first block of A Holly Cottage Christmas,love the look of your scones,yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a busy lady. Hope you get some sewing time soon! Those scones look amazing!! Drool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good feeling to get the prep work done. I love your scones....look exactly like my Nans used too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those scones look delish. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pleased you made it to the party..........preping for the new SAL..must get onto that also.........now where did I put the fabric when cleaning up?????

    ReplyDelete