Friday 11 May 2018

Essential Sewing

Three pairs of sock savers ... or we call them 'gaters'. Every farmer needs these to keep the spear grass and other muck out of your socks.

These were my test sizes I made up last month. Hubby got a pair, 1 pair for myself, and using up the leftover fabric I managed 2 pair for Grandson J and 1 pair for Grandson P.


Here's P trying his on for size...on the way back from collecting the mail.


With the wintery westerlies blowing in, it will be a good weekend for staying indoors with some sewing and stitching. Stay warm dear friends.

4 comments:

  1. love your leg skirts..... especially the little ones... how come Hubby didn't get pretty floral ones?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy stitching for the weekend and staying indoors sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mustn't have missed this post somehow - good work getting these made up for the family, they sure do help!

    ReplyDelete