Tuesday 26 January 2021

A Perfect Afternoon

This afternoon had everything I needed for a lazy public holiday on this Australia Day. A cuppa, a snack and some lovely friends to zoom with. It is honestly just like sitting around together at a sewing day, stitching and chatting, catching up with good friends and making new friendships. Thank you Chooky for getting us together.

I was able to join in after lunch and managed a couple of small projects.  2 pair of sock protectors for Grandsons J and P, on J's request. 


Hubby had also requested alterations to 2 work shirts ... long sleeves to short sleeves.  Now for next time I need to find myself a Zoom Project that I can pick up where I left off. Also forgot to share a pic of the finished Murder Mystery Quilt top  ... 2020 Egypt.

Have to go ... the kettle has boiled and I need to share the computer.  It's back to work now for the next 10 weeks so I'll be grabbing sewing time where I can in the craftavan. 

5 comments:

  1. It was nice to catch up yesterday. It looks like the sock protectors worked well. Last year's quilt turned out well. It will be interesting to see what this year's is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to catch up Narelle. The sock protectors turned out well. Love the quilt, it looks lovely. Look forward to seeing this years mystery quilt. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your quilt.... lovely that you could get together...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely you had a nice afternoon and made cute sock protectors for GSs. while chatting on Zoom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely to catch up in zoom......and great you got to stay a little longer this time.......

    ReplyDelete