Friday 12 August 2022

A New Venture

 


I am excited to announce that I am now a Tupperware Consultant.

To kickstart my business I am having a Launch Party. My lovely Manager Kirsty will be going live on Saturday Night at 8pm with a live demo to showcase the wonderful range and I would love to invite you for a look see.

If you'd like to support me, check out the link to Narelle's Tupperware VIP page for some fun games and prizes to win.  Love to see you there.


Not on FaceBook?  No problem. You are also welcome to browse the catalogue through my personal link HERE.  Please send me an email if there is something I can help you with, or check that I am added as your consultant to shop at your leisure. 

1 comment:

  1. Goodluck with your new venture...... Can you view a catalogue.......I don't do Facebook

    ReplyDelete