Sunday 18 February 2024

Number #2 for Challenge

 Wow!  No thanks to the 'flu bug' that took it's toll on both hubby and I. He started a couple days before me but we've both been down and out for a fortnight. Then it's taken another week to feel like I'm back to normal ...

So what's been happening at my place? Nothing!  I did check at the start of the month which item was my #2 for the Chookshed Challenge and finally dug it out this morning.


I'm taking it with me to Patchwork Day tomorrow to work on ... I'll pop back with a progress pic.

It's a little hard to see but 2 of the colours I'm using are a cream and a very pale pink.

I have also had to change my #7 from Calendar Quilt to Scrappy Quilt after I finished the calendar quilt to a top ... but I have no shortage of projects to choose from.

Now for some Blog hopping ... Enjoy your Sunday

4 comments:

  1. Flu really knocks it out of you, glad you are feeling better. Pretty crochet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding it is a great start. For me, getting it into my view is big.
    Sorry you have been sick. We week of illness makes you lucky for what all has been going around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have been unwell, lovely crochet.

    ReplyDelete