Sunday 30 June 2024

A Busy June Wrap

 Temperature Quilt has been ticking along with 4 rows complete up to mid June.

Challenge #10 wasn't as I envisaged but I did whip up 4 Thank You cards.


A new little nephew needed a Welcome Gift so I got busy and made this raggy quilt with cotton front and cosy fleecey back.



I've also kept up with my crochet rug but can't find a pic at this moment.

With school holidays halfway through, we've had 3 of 4 grandsons visiting while carrying out a round of mustering so no crochet or sewing this past week.


Time for some shut-eye ... all hands on deck tomorrow 😊









1 comment:

  1. That is a precious photo of your grandsons!
    Your temperature quilt is the best pattern for it that I have seen. It is going to be great.
    Congrats on meeting your goal.

    ReplyDelete