So Gina assigned me the letter 'M'. Here is my 10 things I love that start with this letter.
1. In a blink of an eye, Mocha Coffee jumped into my head. I can't start the day until I've had one of these. I have one of those senseo coffee machines and this is my ritual morning starter.
2. Malaysian Curry. I came across the recipe about 10 years ago and DD adopted it as her special dish. When she was 12years old, her class made a recipe book and this was her contribution. She's now almost 20 and still makes malaysian curry when ever she's home from Uni.
3. Marshmellows. I don't mind them stuck on the end of a stick and toasted over an open flame. I also love them melting on the top of a hot milo on a cold winters' night.
4. M & M's. Mmmmmmmmm! The mini ones in the snap packs make great little treats in the kids lunch boxes and also for mums who need that little chocolate fix during a big day at work.
5. Mother's Day. Usually means breakfast in bed . . . new slippers for the coming winter . . . a nice card . . . lots of kisses and hugs . . . what more could you ask for.
6. Machine - the sewing kind. I'd be lost without my sewing machine. I've managed a space where I can keep it set up so if I get a spare 5 minutes I can quickly sew a seam or two.
7. Macadamia Nuts. A very versatile and delicious Queensland nut. I have a great recipe for macadamia nut loaf. They're ever so yummy in ice cream or coated in chocolate. Half the fun is cracking them open with a hammer without getting your fingers in the road.
8. Melted Ice Cream. It might seem strange but I love to allow my bowl of ice cream to soften, add topping and mix. It's almost like a thick shake but in a bowl and you get to enjoy it for long eating it with a spoon.
9. Mice. This one's a bit tricky. I love the cute kind in their little mouse house running around the wheel or in and out of their little toys. I've always thought I'd like to own a pet mouse. BUT, I don't get on with the outside kind that find there way into my pantry and nibble on things they shouldn't.