Tuesday 26 April 2011

One Xmas Item A Month

How did you go for the month of April? Did you manage to make something to tuck away until Christmas time? If time stretched too thin for you never mind ... there's always next month.

This little sweetie caught my eye some time ago when it came out in 'Australian Homespun'. A Melly and Me pattern and the perfect gift for a little girl. Dee Dee is my first soft toy and I'm very pleased with how she turned out.




This is the first of 4 soft toys I have in mind for christmas gifts. Now to find somewhere to store them safely.



I'll be popping around later to enjoy your christmas sewing.



13 comments:

  1. Hi Nell, DeeDee is so sweet! I think I recognise that fabric, too? Nothing this month for Christmas....yes, very thin on time, just wish it was so on the body-front, too! *grin* Have a lovely day, Nell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely, Narelle. You should be pleased. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing for me this month sadly.
    I will get on the ball for next month now that I have some craftiness back.
    Love the dolphin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little softie , I am sure who ever is the lucky recipient they will just love it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully made and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will make a gorgeous gift and the fabric is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any little girl would be thrilled with such a sweet little dolphin! Love the fabric too! I am going to try my hand at a soft toy soon. I have the fabric, just looking for the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely happy dolphin. Someone is going to take her to their heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dee Dee the Dolphin is just beautiful! Lovely fabric - and I'm sure she will make someone very happy at Xmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little dolphin. I love it. I hope you can find it at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. DoLpHins and CuTe kinda go together don't they! Nice work Narelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely dolphin Narelle i have made 2 of these for gifts as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dee Dee is simply adorable Narelle!! Love it!!
    Once again I haven't produced a Xmas Item... Hoping I will be able to make it this month! 8-)

    ReplyDelete