Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Business


First order of business is the 2 lucky 1 Xmas Item Elves who have won a small prize. My apologies for taking a week to finally visit all your busy workshops ... so much lovely eye candy to see. I do hope you are now enjoying gathering all your goodies and wrapping ready for gift giving or decorating your homes with your projects.

After adding pics to the 1 Xmas Item page and checking my list I have some great news. Six wonderful Elves made at least one item each month from January to November. Those names went into my lovely new fabric scraps tin and .... (Bells jingling) .... the lucky winner is Noela of  Quilty Bits from the Blue Room.

These 6 names then remained in the tin for a 2nd chance and everyone else's names were also added to the tin .... (more bells jingling) .... the next lucky winner is Shez of Enjoying Life.

Congratulations to Noela, Shez and all the merry Elves who made gifts or decorations throughout the year. It's been lovely to pop over for a visit and see all your amazing projects. Big or small, many or few, every one is made with love and will bring cheer to Christmas. Thank you for being part of this happy little group and I look forward to what 2014 may bring.



Second order of business? Yesterday was the 1st of December so it was time to start wondering which boxes contained which decorations and add a little festive cheer around the house. I've already noticed some lovely trees going up and tinsel being hung so here are my little Christmas corners.

 Good thing we don't need the chimney in summer.

My little forrest.

 'Tis The Season'


Merry Christmas to all.   >^..^<

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Noela and Shez. Thankyou for hosting 1 Xmas Item Narelle - I have so enjoyed being a part of it, and look forward to next year if you continue. Lovely xmas pieces you have been putting out - my favorite time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou Narelle for hosting the 1 xmas item a month its a fantastic idea and a great help to me and many others.
    Love your xmas corners they look fantastic,do you need my address and thankyou so much again Narelle and congrats also to Noela.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for Noela and Shez....

    love your Christmas corners Narelle.... it's a fun time of year...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat to Shez and Noela. Beautiful Christmasstuff. I have ny Christmasstuff all over the place now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Shez & Noela!! Enjoy!
    Lovely decorations, I just did mine yesterday too, see my blog if you fancy.
    Thanks again for 1 Xmas item, it was fabulous motivation for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a very Merry Christmas to you too Narelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo Noela and Shez! It has again been a blast being all Christmassy all year long! Your hosting has been wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely Christmas things there. Lovely quilt too.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete