Saturday 15 November 2014

A Quick Finish

Thank you for your comments and rainy wishes. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth RAIN for everyone in need (and before Christmas please).

DS, DIL and Gorgeous GrandSon spent the last couple of days over here helping with the muster. Hard decisions to be made now with bare paddocks and feed hard to buy. But enough of the gloom ... I can still squeeze in some crafty stuff.

One 'sit me up donut' by 'Paula Storm Designs' is all filled out and had it's first test run yesterday after I stitched the last opening closed. Won't be too long and GGS will be able to put it to full use.



Have a crafty weekend.     >^..^<

8 comments:

  1. Look wonderful Narelle. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet Narelle - lots of fun playing time coming up for GGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're sewing is helping you stay positive. It's absolutely horrible here today, so incredibly hot and dry. I hope it rains soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Australian Summer isn't it....and just the start... looking overcast here today and likely some rain so will be praying it heads your way.... we are NE Vic just on the Murray River...... keep staying positive

    ReplyDelete
  5. The donut has worked out beautifully... lots of thoughts for you all ....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on finishing your donut, glad the test run went well.
    Maybe we should all do a rain dance to send some rain your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Narelle,
    I wish I knew a good rain dance that is 100% proof for you. I would do it in an instant. Happy crafting to you.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete