Monday 14 August 2017

Days Go By

I've lost track of how many times I have thought to post on my blog, only to be sidetracked by one thing or another, none of it craft stuff.

If it hasn't been BAS or Tax time, it's meeting "requirements" and "red tape" to run a property, then there's the off-farm work to make ends meet.  On the bright side, a full muster means quality time with DS and Grandson J.


It's a big job for a little man and tucker time is a very important part of the day. He is such an awesome little helper.


These babies will soon be reunited with mums.


Muster over and quick trip north (4.5 hour drive) and an overnight catch-up with DD and Grandson P. My parents came along for the trip and were thrilled to visit with this cheeky, happy little man.


I'm afraid there really isn't any sewing/stitching to show. My August Calendar Bear still needs tracing and my August block for A Holly Cottage Christmas is assembled and awaiting some appropriate fabric for the candy canes before I can applique.  I did pick up a crochet rug while mum was here in case I needed a refresher course.

Almost 2 weeks now since we had to say goodbye to one of my fur babies Fleur.  Age and illness dictated that it was the kind although extremely hard thing to do.

R.I.P. sweet girl .... 


Fleur  1998 ~ 2017





And days go by ... I can feel 'em flyin'  ~  Keith Urban








7 comments:

  1. So sorry to learn of the loss of you furbaby. 😢😢. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Narelle so sorry to hear about your lovely Fluer.
    Always lots to do on the farm,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amount of time it takes for farm paper work and bookwork is crazy now.... .... It takes so much time.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paperwork has never been my favourite - not that I have as much as you. Sorry about pretty Fleur - its always sad. Lovely pics of the family...x
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. My your grand babies are growing up, great pic on the horse, so wonderful.
    Sorry to hear about poor Fleur. What a great life but so sad to lose a special furry mate.
    Those days are definitely flying.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always a sad time losing fur friends...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's difficult trying to fit things in and I hear you - blogging a post does take a little longer than you might think when you sit down to do it! i enjoy seeing other parts of life on the blogs too!

    ReplyDelete