Thursday 16 April 2020

Friday Night Sew In With Friends

I've been slack and not made it back here after our 2nd FNWF to share my big finish.  So to use "2 for the price of 1" ... after last Friday Night ... and Saturday ... and Sunday ... I put the final stitch to 'Little Maccas Farm'  aka  'Little Flynn's Farm'


Thank you Cheryll for hosting our 2nd night with friends, was just the motivation I needed.


Now it's time to get ready for a FNSI with Wendy and I've been busy prepping on block 4 of  'A Merry Christmas Garden' ... which just also happens to tie in with WOOFA and 1XMAS.



Staying home ... staying safe ... and enjoying sewing with wonderful friends.

10 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see what you are up to as well.
    Love little Flynn's quilt... looks fantastic...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Flynn's Farm" is a fabulous finish...
    How good to be able to poll three into one.
    Look forward to sewing along with you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Flynn's Farm quilt..... such fun and lots for him to look at....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flynn's quilt is lovely, Narelle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really like Flynn's new quilt and the Christmas one looks like it is going to be fun to make as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Flynn's Farm is gorgeous - it will be well loved I'm sure! I hope you got some sewing done over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Narelle oh wow Little Flynn farm is beautiful he will love this ,I must get back to my A Merry Xmas garden too ,lol,stay safe cheers Shez xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flynn's Farm is so SWEET! Nice to have a finish, isn't it? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slot Online Uang Asli Menjadi salah satu blog yang menyajikan permainan SBOBET bola online dengan uang asli dengan bonus-bonus menarik.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flynn is going to love his quilt. Love that Gail Pan quilt too.

    ReplyDelete