Saturday 2 May 2020

April Catch Up

Ok, so I lost track of April but that's alright...lots of good happened even in this crazy time of social distancing.

FNSI, 1XMAS and WOOFA ... Way back on the night of FNSI I made some good progress on 'A Merry Christmas Garden'.


Mid April our Daughter, Son-in-Law and Grandsons (one 3 year old and one 5 month old) came to live while SIL awaits a knee reconstruction. As my sewing is spread between the 2 spare bedrooms, I've had to pack, store and tidy and have small projects out.


A little crafting and cooking for Anzac Day as we remembered those who served and continue to serve.




I did finish Little Flynn's Farm and was lucky enough that when I took it to a quilter yesterday, the lady had a free spot, loaded it on the frame and I was able to bring it back home yesterday afternoon. Now to get the binding machined on 1 side so I can sit and hand stitch the binding down.

Then on with 'Mother Goose Nursery' for grandson no. 4 between living in a busy household and going to work 3 days a week ... never a dull moment.

Ooops!  I've also forgotten to share pics of March blocks for my Murder Mystery Quilt


and April blocks which was adding onto March blocks.


5 comments:

  1. Sew good you managed to get some crafting time in while having the family and working..
    Lovely photo of your GSs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing to get so much done with a job and a houseful! I am retired and live alone and I still don't get that much done! LOL! Good for you! The children are darling and I love your Christmas Garden quilt! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet yu are enjoying having those visitors even if it has meant packing away your sewing stuff.... the mystery blocks look wonderful.. not murderous at all!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful visitors....love all your projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds a very busy and productive household for you at present.

    ReplyDelete