Saturday 7 May 2022

FNWF and a ZOOM Finish


Ms Kitty on the left was already finished and waiting for her friend to join so Ms Kitty on the right had her stitching finished Friday night. Thank you Cheryll for bringing us together once again.


I did have intentions of cutting fabric for my next project ... these 8 were laid out ready.


But I wasn't completely happy with my colour choice so instead I thumbed through some magazines. You know the ones you put aside to make a project and the pile grows but you never find the time to make said project. Then when I revisit the magazine I've changed my mind.

This morning I auditioned a differed colourway using only 4 fabrics ... much happier now :)


ZOOM .... last Sunday Chookyblue held a gathering over zoom and I was able to join in for the afternoon/evening. Always a lovely time sewing and chatting although this time was somewhat quieter as everyone was extra industrious. I was happy to finish hand stitching the binding on one of these table runners and then finished the 2nd one the next day at our little patchwork group.


Cuppa Time!


 

8 comments:

  1. lovely cat stitcheries and I love the new tablerunners too.... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitty cats. Those tablerunners are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice runners are the little cats are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Están hermosos los gatos. Son mi debilidad. Me gustó tu selección de telas. Muy bellas y los caminos de mesa están preciosos muy primaverales. Gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete
  5. the kitties are cute. Love the table runners. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty stitcheries I think I have done them at some time.
    Love your blue selection, can't wait to see what they become. Well done on your finished runners, they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. was lovely to catch up with you on zoom. i agree the blues look like a nice choice . xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stitcheries are lovely.. . . You did so well with the runners........ It was a quiet zoom but everything was so busy sewing to chat........

    ReplyDelete