Sunday 31 March 2024

Challenge #4 Nice Surprise

Finally had a day for sewing and made the last 4 blocks for Stip Insertion.


Once all joined it was time for the borders. Of course being a UFO for many years ... I no longer have the dark green dyed fabric and will have to source some more. 

Surprise, surprise! I never expected to still have the main floral fabric lying around ... imagine my shock when I spotted it while digging for the green and yellow. So happy with that great find.

Thank you for this challenge ladies ... not long now to find out April's number.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Narelle, both on the finish and finding your fabric. I absolutely love the dimension and creativity of this piece! It almost feels like light coming through blinds or triangular shaped windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, I really like the way you have layed out the borders. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking wonderful, great to find the border fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great and so good you were able to find the fabrics to finish your quilt.

    ReplyDelete