Wednesday 2 October 2024

October Rolls In ... Next Challenge

 Not much happening in the land of sewing or any crafting I'm afraid ... I've lost my mojo and don't know where to even start looking for it ... think I'll just leave it alone and it will find it's own way home.

September Chookshed Challenge was my Scrappy Wall Hanger but with grandies visiting before and during school holidays ... bathroom reno ... Throw in an absess forming after what I'm thinking was a spider bite on my back while gardening with Grandson F ... much driving to and fro for medical ... and my wall hanging is still as is. He chose the violas to go with our tomato plants and later I snuck in some gladiolas.

I was eager to finish my first every granny square rug early in September and am very happy with how it turned out.  Great for wool scrap busting as I managed 3 rugs from 2 wool kits and only purchased the white wool for last row of each square and joining.


October Challenge is whatever project was left on my list which is "King Bed Quilt".  I'll keep plugging along on this one as I really want it finished and on my bed. Not to mention the machine has been set up on the dining table so I have room to work on the long rows.


Thank you Deana and Chooky for this Chookshed Challenge.  I started the year with flying colours and while I've let slide on a couple of challenges, I for sure would not have achieved what I have without being challenged.



No comments:

Post a Comment