Thursday 6 September 2007

Kaleidoscopes Completed

My deadline has been met and I can add three new quilts to my completion list. At present they are part of an exhibition by our local, small but talented patchwork group in Mt Perry. I've never actually named my quilts before so even that was a challenge. Photos of the exhibition will be posted on mpquilters.blogspot.com over the coming weeks.

The two smaller ones will have pride of place in my sewing room, either side of a tall window.

The other will possibly hang in the hallway, not sure yet.


The weather has been very cold and miserable the last two days. Yesterday rained all day and turned our dirt road into slush. Today has been overcast and showery and the wind has been howling non stop. An excellent day for staying indoors and sewing but sadly the housework and paperwork have had to come first after my sewing frenzy last week.

Next project is a patchwork nappy bag as a gift for a friend and then back to those unfinished projects. I seem to always have a couple on the go, then I can work on whichever I feel like at the time. And browsing through magazines, I always manage to add to my to do list. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment