Tuesday 26 February 2008

Fabric Found

Just a quick blog before 'Home and Away' and 'It Takes Two'.
Today I managed to find and purchase enough horse shoe fabric to add the next border to my horse quilt. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find it as it was a while ago that I first purchased some. I only decided at a later date that a border of the fabric was needed.





I always seem to buy some fabric, start the quilt, see what I think it needs and then build on. One of these days I'll purchase the whole lot of fabric required to finish the whole project.


No quilting yet on the 4 and 9 patch but Friday is getting closer, unless of course I decide to add the border to the horse quilt instead. Nothing like having several projects on the go and working on which ever takes my fancy. (Please excuse the blury pic, I was in a hurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment