Saturday 25 February 2012

One Xmas Item At Last

Phew!
I finally found a moment to put the finishing touches on my 2 Tiny Token Gift Bags from Natalie Ross's "Get Red Red Ready for Christmas".  I'm planning to fill them with goodies and give as a gift at Christmas.



I just had to pop around a few blogs this morning to see what other busy little elves have been up to this month and I look forward to visiting others soon. Open the 1 Xmas Page at the top to view all the wonderful treats being made in preparation for a relaxing Christmas 2012.

Must dash now if I want to squeeze in some more sewing this weekend. The days are racing by and I have sew many things I would love to finish ... sew many more I would like to start ... and a new ball of wool calling out to a new scarf pattern as well as plans to knit socks this winter ... never a dull moment.

Happy Christmas Sewing

18 comments:

  1. Oh very cute. Love the reindeer especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are so cute. Great idea. Must remember that myself. :). Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are lovely - a gift tag that will then be a lovely ornament too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Narelle,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great!
    will pop over to see what others have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well done! They are sooooo cute!!! I actually did a set of Christmas candle mugs - small, but I did it!!! Next month will have to be something more spectacular... lol! I will go post about it in a sec.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are just lovely! At least it is good weather to craft or sew hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful :) one down, how many Xmas goodies to go? It does seem hard to focus on Xmas at this end of the year, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bags will make great Christmas gifts even if you don't put anything in them. Sounds like we are both travelling at the same frenetic pace. I just made the deadline this month. Hopefully next month will be a little more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gifts!
    I don't know what's wrong, but I'm not able to post on my blog. So I have sent you a photo of my little item.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Someone is going to be very smiley when they receive them.
    L,A-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah Father Christmas has his face now! They are very cute bags, really like the reindeer, such a happy chappie...

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look great! I do love those gift bags and plan on making some more this year too. They make great gifts. Well done on getting them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea Narelle , they are so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Narelle... they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Narelle,

    You have done some beautiful sewing with the bags. Good luck with your Christmas sewing.
    happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are such sweet bags, I love how you combine stitching with quilting! I agree with you, there is never a dull moment is there? I finally finished my wall hanging, now off to do a little work before hopefully getting sometime for something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are lovely. Love all your future projects, too. If only there were more hours in the day and days in the week. And this year is speeding by as last year! We'll be up at Easter - maybe a chance for us to catch up again. Cheers

    ReplyDelete