Friday 9 March 2012

Small Finishes

This month I seem to be working on the therory of finish the little things first and then move onto the big ones.

This afternoon I put the finishing stitches in block 2 of  'Seasons Of' designed by Dawn for 'Sew It's Finished'.

Last week I finished the first block which was designed by Wendy.


Also this week I finished stitching 2 blocks for Tis The Season and added the sashings. I had started stitching one of them in February and traced the second one last week. I'm stitching along with Susan, Ann-Marie and Sam and 'Here Comes Santa' was our block for March.


'Tis The Season' could be done whenever.

So far I've used 3 of the 4 fabrics and I can't wait till I get to use the 4th which is my favourite.  I've also cut out templates and fabric for some paper piecing to make a start on my 1 Xmas Item ... I love having some handwork to sit with at night.

Happy Stitching



11 comments:

  1. Lovely work Narelle - I do like your fabric choices for TTS. Seasons Of blocks have beautiful soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pretty little stitcheries. Great going with your tis the season. The fabrics are very nice, can't wait to see your favourite one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some very lovely work Narelle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blocks are VeRy CuTe ! Love the fabric you are using! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful work Narelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Narelle,

    Love your stitcheries,especially the first ones fabrics. Good luck with them.
    happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Narelle all your blocks are truly lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seasons Of is so pretty...gorgeous fabrics and colours. Oh what is your 4th fabric...I especially like the outer border on the snowmen...all your stitching is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! :)
    www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's looking so good. Love the colours you've chosen. Makes me want to get back to working on mine!!

    ReplyDelete