Monday 25 February 2013

1 Xmas Item ~ February

It's here!  The 25th of the month that is :)  Time to put on your christmas bells and jingle around the blogs to see who has been making their headstart to a stress free Christmas.  I have already added a couple of early bird photos to the "1 Xmas" page.

Luckily I had the stitching on this one done very early on as the time slipped away on me this month as it seems to have done for quite a few bloggers.  I am loving how the thread is stitching up and enjoyed some chain stitch on the letter.


I may be a little slow making my way around your elf workshops this week so please bare with me.

Happy Christmas Sewing

20 comments:

  1. How cute! I didnt get a finish this month! Oh well...there is always next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Narelle. I finished mine & have it posted, finally, isp playing up. Grr. Had hoped to have a wallhanging done but time got away. Maybe tomorrow. :) Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any progress is good!!! It's so great to work with Jeanette on this one. You'll both end up with a lovely Xmas swag! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work Narelle,i love these stitcheries,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely stitchery and love the thread colours. Very Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the thread and the chain stitching on the letter. Makes it stand out. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitchery is gorgeous. Love the variegated thread.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Loving the thread colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Narelle! I love the thread you are using, and the chain stitch has great impact for the letter. Your banner is going to look brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, he like a half moon.
    Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Narelle,
    I love your stitchery. Really sends out the Christmassy cheer.
    Regards, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely stitchery is it. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stitchery. Santa looks very relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Stitchery Narelle, I like how well the C stands out! I'm also glad you are getting back into a routine - routine is good! Your flowers are looking beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, sounds like fun, how do i sign up for the 1 Xmas item a month??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Didn't make it this month but will have a look at all the projects and make a plan for March.
    Very pretty little stitchery, Narelle. I love all the new things that pop up every month. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so sweet. Looking forward to seeing the finished project.

    ReplyDelete