Monday 30 March 2015

A Long Long Time Ago

I seemed to have much more time for everything ... but that was a long long time ago.  Either time is speeding up or I'm getting older and slower or busier or all 3?

Just made it with my March blocks for Natures Journey ... happier with my needle turn but there's room for improvement.




My progress for block 2 of Merry Christmas Garden ... more needle turn.


The wool is still in the bag but I did get "Little Maccas Farm" quilt back from the quilters (decided to have this one professionally quilted because its extra special and to save time) so I'm machine sewing the binding on the front this afternoon ... just the hand stitching of binding and adding a label to go!

Special month for mum and me ... we both celebrated "0" birthdays and enjoyed a lovely lunch with family.



Time to dash and get this binding on ... hope you have a great week.

>^..^<

7 comments:

  1. Love your blocks Narelle. Happy Birthday to you & your Mum. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on your blocks! they look beautiful, the colour choice is a definite winner.
    Beautiful new block too.
    A very happy birthday to you and your mum.
    Hope you can make the most of the holidays and find that much needed time you are lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling about time too, Narelle... frustrating huh?!
    Great work on the needleturn for both projects.
    I hope you had a great birthday & I send you a big squishy hug (isn't March a great time to have a b'day?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday my friend... lots of wonderful people celebrate in March.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your needle turn is really really good! Happy Belated Birthday too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you and your mum. I agree with you
    about the time ticking too fast. I've just had 2 weeks holiday and can't believe that it's over already. sook sook. lol.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Birthday wishes Narelle! Hope you had a wonderful day! I'm with you re time, cant quite keep up with it myself at the moment!

    ReplyDelete