Saturday 18 December 2010

Friday Night Sew-in Results

Ages ago I was a lucky winner of Clare's Craftroom and won a pattern for her Catch-it Bag ... big thankyou to Clare. I don't think I blogged about it at the time because I was going to whip one up straight away and then share ... but time got the better of me.

So I decided to make one each for two little girls for Christmas and yesterday I finished this sweet pink bag.
What to work on for Friday Night Sew-In ... the second bag of course.


Sadly ... the weather was hot ... I was hot ... and my machine decided it was hot too ... and several arguments followed with much unpicking and I gave in. So I went and sat in front of the fan and made two each of matching 1" yo-yo's to make hair accessories.


I hadn't seen "The Santa Clause 3" before so I enjoyed watching/listening to it. Hope your Friday Night is productive.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the fabric and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate it when things go wrong.
    Love the bags.Happy christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bags for 2 little girls Narelle. I am sure they will absolutely love them!!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. the machine break down was a shame as you were on a roll with the bag. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! that are perfect bags for 'ladygirls'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From flood to heat! Don't you love living in Australia.
    great bags. How small did you say those yo yos were?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute bags - I'm sure you're girls will love them! Like the idea of the matching hair accessories too - I might need to make some for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete