Sunday 18 October 2009

Boy Does Time Fly

Ummmm ... where did the last two weeks go? Anyone who finds them, please send them back to me!

Sewing deadlines .. more and more paperwork .. dust .. smoke .. dry weather. These are the things keeping me busy at the moment and it looks like October will be gone before I know it.
I've been grabbing snippets of time here and there to see what everyone else is up to.

This photo was taken by me before 6am the other morning when were expecting the second lot of dust to roll in. There has been a third time since.


There is a shining light at the end of October. I'm off for a weekend quilting and dying retreat ... hopefully I can get my fabrics etc ready in time.

I have also managed to post off two PIF gifts and my Stitchers' Angel parcel. My current deadline is for this Wednesday so hopefully I can share that next weekend.

Keep well and keep sewing.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I would love to know where the last month has gone too!
    Are you guys still having dust storms?
    Your blog looks lovely. Love the roses.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic! Oh, I must get to the Post Office, too!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotten a bit done despite losing that fortnight , still looking for it too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least you've been staying out of trouble with so much on the go, and getting projects done and out the door! Good for you Narelle! 8-)

    I have a quilt retreat the same weekend as you... still don't know what I will be working on, but I have time yet!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete