Tuesday 30 August 2011

Christmas Update



Photos have been added to the 'One Xmas Item ~ August' page.

Please take a moment to view all the lovely goodies the sewing elves have been making and follow the links to visit their own blogs too.

Not counting December, we have 3 months to go ladies. Thankyou so much for joining in our quest to have less stress this Christmas. I have seen lots of gorgeous gifts and/or decorations and have many new ideas.

If I have missed anyone's photos please let me know so that I may add them to our page.

Happy Christmas Sewing

2 comments:

  1. there were some great finishes there.
    It's very encouraging.
    Can't believe it is only 3 months to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely goodies... thanks for the inspiration - 3 more... I better get to work...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete