Friday 2 December 2011

December Goals

Making a list each month seems to be working for me ... helps to keep me focused on what needs doing. So here is what I would like to achieve craft wise for the month of



Month 9 - Block 15 of Because I Said So BOM
Inchy Hexagon Swap Flowers
Home Sweet Home BOM - 'M'
Quilting on quilt for brother
Bind and finish 'Citrus Splash'
Block 5 - Red Delicious


Photos of Blocks 12, 13 and 14 of Because I Said So have been added to the page above and my hexie flowers are ready to post. After I have no idea how long, Red Delicious has come out of hiding. I couldn't think what to take to our last patchwork day on Wednesday so out came the red fabrics and patterns and I prepared block 5 of RD and have told myself I must continue to work on it.

Hope your weekend includes some sewing.


3 comments:

  1. happy sewing Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is a lot to do for you this month. I am sure you are going to make it! Can't wait to see your brother's quilt.
    Have a lovely week end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super organised...I think lists are the best way to actually achieve something!

    ReplyDelete