Tuesday 3 January 2012

January Goals and New Family Member

Happy New Year to all my dear friends here in blogland and to those friends I am yet to make.


Making a list each month seems to help me keep on track so I'm going to start out 2012 with a new list for my January goals. But first, here is how my December list finished.



Month 9 - Block 15 of Because I Said So BOM
Inchy Hexagon Swap Flowers
Home Sweet Home BOM - 'M'
Quilting on quilt for brother
Bind and finish 'Citrus Splash'
Block 5 - Red Delicious
Just the one goal that didn't get done so I'll roll that one over to January. However I am giving myself a deadline to have my brother's quilt finished by the end of January...no more rolling over for this one.


Month 10 - Block 16 of Because I Said So BOM

Complete Friendship Stitch Around

Work on Queen Bed Quilt - UFO

Quilt and bind brother's quilt

Prepare next Red Delicious block

1 Xmas Item

Find fabric ready to sash 'Calendar Quilt' - UFO/PhD



I mentioned a new family member and here she is. This is Pippa who was a lovely Christmas gift for DD from her boyfriend. She's such a talkative little character and I think had everyone amused.


We have 3 grand-doggies and 1 grand-kitty...my 2 girls were not impressed when they came to visit.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2012 with ample time to relax with needle and thread.

7 comments:

  1. Pippa looks gorgeous! Is she a Burmese cat? Good luck with your January goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Narelle... lists definitely help! Cute addition to your extended family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the kittie is so cute. Good luck with the January goals. I haven't seat mine out yet for the month/year. Now my spare room is free again i can get in there & work out things. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Pippa... you do well with your goals... I think you make much more achievable ones ... good luck with January.. there's a fair bit there...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on your December list, January's list looks pretty good too.
    Love little Pippa's surprised face. Love kittens and puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww what a cutiet :)I love her coloring and fluffiness!
    It's a great idea to make lists each month for what you want to work on and you did really well in Dec!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she gorgeous. I'm a list maker from way back. Doesn't always mean it gets done, but it's a good way to get some focus. Cheers

    ReplyDelete