Friday 26 July 2013

Soft Landing?

If your merry-go-round won't slow down enough ... just look for a cosy spot, close your eyes and JUMP!

I managed to land onto my lounge chair in front of the TV (can't remember what I watched) and picked up my knitting needles. Relaxing and not having to think resulted in one finished scarf from my previous bundle of wool purchases.


Love the little baubles on the edge of this one. But wait .... there's more!


This little bundle was found huddling from the cold in my mailbox. Of course I couldn't leave them out there so they also found their way into my wool stash. Yes, more scarves :o)



Finally found a moment after lunch to pin and finish off my 1 Xmas Item for July. Not a huge task but pleased to be able to stay on track so that I can hang my banner come December.


Big thankyou to every-elf for your encouragement and friendship as we cheer each other on each month. Big or small, many or few, each item will make Christmas all the more special.

Happy browsing through the lovely July pics on the 1 Xmas Item page and thankyou for sharing.    

>^..^<







10 comments:

  1. Your stitchd letters are so cute! And the ric-rac is the perfect touch. Hopefully by tomorrow night I'll be able to share my comnpletion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think I may take your advice and jump off the merry go round too!
    love your statue with his lovely scarf He looks very content.and your bunting progress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice , the variegated thread is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowly but steady. Beautiful and you did more then I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scarf and statue photo! Your banner is progressing well, it's going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the scarf with the bobbles... and great model you found!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Narelle, I have had faith all along that you would get the Christmas letters finished & hung for December!! Good on you, they look great x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying, I really am but it is not happening for me. So much lovely wool around these days and such interesting patterns. No wonder knitting and crocheting is getting so popular again. The banner will look very festive decorating your house. Is it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lounge is a lovely soft spot, I am a little worried I would hit a coffee table or something,lol. Lovely scarf, the baubles are cute! Well done on staying on track with your banner, it really is coming along beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful scarf and the banner stitching looks great.

    http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au/
    valspierssews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete