Monday 12 March 2018

In My Sewing Room

Great weather for ducks and sewing .... A change to weekend plans meant more sewing time Sunday and this was my result.


A Holly Cottage Christmas (Michelle Ridgway) is a finished top ... off to join my growing stash of 'to be quilted' ... love it!

Then time to touch on a UFO so  I made a few more 4 patches for my Calendar Quilt.


Earlier in the week I finished February stitches for Ruth's Quilt (Leanne Beasley) and traced off 3 tags ready for March goal.


Today is book work day and that other stuff known as housework ... maybe squeeze in a little stitching if I'm good.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love your quilt! Well done! So neat to see your version all together. Lovely stitchery too. I hope you don't have webbed feet there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how your quilt turned out! Love, love, love the colors!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Narelle! Lovely finish.
    Youve been nice and busy.....the best kind of busy lol
    Love the four patch blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your Holly Cottage - well done in getting the top done. Love the four patches too - that's going to be lovely with your calender bears.... and those little stitcheries are so fun... hope you got a little bit of fun time...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ....glad it is too wet for ducks....... Send some of that rain down .......

    ReplyDelete