Sunday 22 August 2021

FNSI With A Saturday Zoom

What started off on Friday night in lovely company, grew and grew yesterday while zooming with more lovely company.

Thank you Wendy for hosting ... only a couple of rows Friday night as I was feeling exhausted after another hectic week at work. We seem to be running from one task to the next these days with little time to catch our breath.

I really needed a rest day Saturday ... no better way than just sitting, chatting and enjoying great company. So as soon as I could I joined in with Chooky and blogging friends in a Zoom. It really is just like being at my local patchwork group of gals ... sharing, inspiring, light banter and good friendship. Big Big Thank You xx

And I made some good progress on my crochet rug.  Using up wool kits from BHG one hook at a time.

7 comments:

  1. It was good to see you on Saturday. I'm still reeling at the size of your stitches, the blog really does not show how large this project is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to catch up. Your rug looks so snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed seeing you and the big rug you are working on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lou it does not look as big... Love the colours great that you could join us for so long......

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was nice to see your Narelle. Your rug looks lovely. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Winner!!!! your name was drawn on the Wheel of Names.....woohoo....and thanks for joining in again. PS..email me your addy and I'll forward it on for your prize! xxx sugary hugs mwah

    ReplyDelete