Sunday 3 April 2022

FNWF Results, OPAM and More

Thread and hoop in hand, I started stitching this fellow Friday night. Slow and steady ... I need better lighting.  Thank you to Cheryll for hosting and friends for keeping company.

FNWF


I've spent some time lately in my sewing room (should read - spare bedroom), going through piles of stuff and trying to sort out some things. I decided it was time to use some fabrics that I'd purchased ??? with certain projects in mind. First up were some pillow cases for the grandsons and niece. Next some sock savers for DDIL with more cut out ready to sew.

OPAM


A UFO runner is next on the list followed by a bag that's been in the waiting for ??? a few years.

I also have 2 .... yes 2! ... finished quilt tops to share.  The first is the Murder Mystery Quilt 2021.



My 2nd top is a very belated quilt for my DD ... pattern and fabrics chosen by her. Now for the quilting.


Mum is coming to visit for a few days and we're off to my local patchwork group tomorrow. Looking forward to catching up with the ladies as I haven't made it in this year.

I'm off for a quick visit myself around some blogs to see what others were doing Friday night.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Narelle wow you have achieved a lot ,well done on your beautiful work and finishes,you are always an inspiration thankyou for sharing ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. Great work on the pillowcases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects you've finished. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Narelle.... I'm exhausted just reading this post. Good job xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have been busy sewing up a storm.
    Gorgeous pillowslips and two great quilt tops too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finishing 2 quilt tops has got to be a wonderful feeling! They both look GREAT Enjoy a sweet few days with Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good lighting does make a difference!

    love the quilt tops - esp the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a lovely quilt.....enjoy your sewing day.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made good progress with your embroidery. Two great quilt top finishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohoo, great to have some time in that sewing space where you can have a nap if you want! Love the quilts...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely quilts, and I also am catching up on some blog reading, it's easy to get behind isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea using up stash for the pillow cases - I may have to borrow your suggestion!! Nice work getting 2 quilt tops finished as well

    ReplyDelete