Saturday 25 May 2024

A Moment in May

 I'm grabbing this moment in what has been a very busy May, for a quick wrap up. Work called at the start of the month and asked if I could cover for 3 weeks. Then I'm having grandsons next week which means school bus run with one and entertaining the other ... plenty of gardening planned as he loves to be outdoors. 

#5 Challenge piece has progressed. These are the 1st two weeks of Row 4 plus week 3 is also done. Each row consists of 6 weeks.


I also continued on with the #9 knitted rug and just need to join the two halves now and add some tassles.


My DD had the same wool kit and passed it on to me so now I'm crocheting another rug in this zig zag pattern after a lesson from my mother.


This is a project I can work on next week once the grandies are sound asleep ... I don't expect much else will be touched but that's perfectly fine ... love spending time with the grandsons 🥰

Back to the crochet.

6 comments:

  1. So good you were able to get some sewing and crochet 🧶 done at this busy time.
    Enjoy your time with your GSs and relaxing in the evenings with the crochet.
    Maria
    Lifeontheblock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmotherhood is a busy time of life.... it's lovely that you can spend time with them...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that crochet and the grandsons, well done with your blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live far from my grandsons so enjoy yours! I'm fascinated by your knitted rug and then your ripple crochet rug? Don't they slip around on the floor or is there a way you can keep them from doing that? They're gorgeous and I need rugs and would love to make that ripple one! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandies are such a joy, but it is hard to get things done. Oh well, they are more important.
    I look forward to seeing challenge piece #5 put together in order to see the whole picture.

    ReplyDelete