Grandies and cattle work have kept me busy ... then last week we had 3 trips to town for various appointments ... how did I ever fit in working.
Chookshed Challenge #5 - Project Bag
I've made a start on this kit and have the front and back panels quilted.
Today I was able to spend some time sewing and finished Row 4 of my Temp Quilt.
Slow going on my crochet rug but I managed 3 rows last night. I'm thinking I should have used a larger hook but it will be warm.



I do love your temperature quilt rows, really looking forward to seeing these all together. Your rug is so pretty. xx
ReplyDeletecant' wait to see your temp quilt come together. Love the soft colours in your crochet blanket. A new mystery quilt sounds exciting-you've chose some lovely fabrics.
ReplyDeleteGreat crochet and I love your temp quilt, great pattern and colours.
ReplyDeleteEven though you had time with the Grandies and trips into town you still managed some progress on three projects.
ReplyDeleteand got orgsnised for the next mystery..