Sunday, 11 October 2026

Sunday Snippets

 Here we go again ... missing out on the rain and starting to feed cattle ... fingers crossed that we get some of the forecasted rain this week.

Chookshed Challenge #4 ~ September:  I have sandwiched the wall hanging and was waiting until after school holidays to take over the dining table for some quilting ... the grandies will be back next weekend to help finish mustering so it might happen after that.

Chookshed Challenge #9 ~ October:  "Holly Jolly Cottage" ... a Christmas quilt that I do hope to get quilted for this Christmas.

Marigold Mystery ~ I have printed off the instructions for October blocks, that's a start.

Quilting Bee Block Swap ~ October Queen Bee asked for the 'Blueberry Pie' block in Black, White and Grey


I'm also making one of each block in Blue and White for myself.


Postcard Swap ~ Cross Stitching is almost finished on my October postcard for the theme 'Garden Tools' ... will have a pic to share next Sunday. I'm going to try and hold myself to sharing quick snippets on a Sunday afternoon at least.

My bush orchids have been flowering ... first time for this one since I rescued it.

Have a creative week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment