Wednesday 31 October 2012

October's A Wrap

Finish 1 Xmas Item

TTS ~ Christmas Joy

Work on Quilt Gift for 50th

Make bag with 'Stitch A Little Love'

Work on a UFO
 
Wow, I actually managed to cross off my entire list for October.  My secret is in keeping a short list and it seems to be working for me at the moment.  'Tis The Season' and 'Ribbon Stars' (50th Gift Quilt) are now tops awaiting quilting and would you believe I forgot to take my little bag to patchwork today for 'show and tell'.  Too many things to remember at the moment.
 
The UFO I worked on was a block for Red Delicious. I enjoyed taking this one out of it's dark box and hope I can squeeze in a little more applique next month. Just the leaves to do and some embelishment on the roses.
 
 
I enjoyed a lovely and productive day with our patchwork group. My machine came back from having a service and repair today so I tried it out sewing pot holders...sew far...sew good.
 
Did you revisit a UFO this month?

7 comments:

  1. It's good to have a list but it does still have to be fun. Well done this month. Now to find some quilting time.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on getting the things on your list finished.
    lovely red delicious block.
    I am still trying to finish some hand quilting... it is slow going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Narelle and i love your red delicious block,very pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Narelle,

    Congrats on your October finishes. Its always good to tick them of. The block you are working on is stunning.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your accomplishments. Love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Narelle. Your rose block is gorgeous. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on 'scribbling' out everything in October, great effort

    ReplyDelete