Friday 21 September 2018

FNSI and Togetherness


Time again to join in for a lovely Friday evening, sewing, making, creating with great company. I'm thinking I might get my crochet hook into action tonight on a long awaiting rug.  Please visit Wendy's blog to sign up and read why this Friday night is extra special.


I was fortunate enough to be a lucky winner for a recent FNSI and have been slack in sharing my sweet prize.  Thank you so much Wendy for hosting this monthly get together ... friendships formed are only and always just a few key taps away. The support, inspiration and company from sharing, caring bloggers is a most precious gift indeed.



Thank you to Cheryll and all the wonderful hostesses who give the gift of their time, knowledge and sweet parcels to bring a togetherness in blogland (which often spills over to the real world). Just a few can be found on my sidebars. Sometimes slipping into the world behind the computer or tablet screen can be the haven someone is need of.


4 comments:

  1. Well said Narelle and we are so blessed to have lovely ladies to bring us all together in this way....happy crocheting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. made such good friends through blogs... including you....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Narelle... for me...I love having you and all the lovely ladies over each month...xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have many lovely friends through blogging.

    ReplyDelete