Sunday 9 September 2018

FNWF and Other Things

Never thought I'd be playing with paints Friday but that's where I started.


Then after dinner my black and whites called to me and I was able to finish joining all the horizontal seams on each strip.


Now I have 20 completed strips to begin joining the long side seams.

With NRL finals on the tv, I still had some time to sit and make these sweet little heart shape puffs and a couple of leaves to decorate my shopping bag.


When I went to post on Friday, I found a draft post sitting waiting so I best share here now.  This was the second dish cloth completed with the microfibre wool.



Wishing every night could be a Friday night.

12 comments:

  1. Love your bag, looks fabulous. You quilt is looking beautiful. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects
    Why is it we get more done by when we sew along with others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag. I do love your black and white tags....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Narelle lovely work my friend,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea with the bag Narelle... & wow your quilt is coming along amazing... I've come to a road block with mine because my fabrics are right for it after all... bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love having your company at FNwF... and you worked on some wonderful projects too.
    Thanks for stopping by... xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. how clever you are decorating that shopping bag.. makes it a lot more fun.... I so love the look of your black and white quilt...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very diverse night of crafting at your house. Love those black and white fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shopping bag looks great.
    The black and white will look great joined to your tags..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see Ruth's quilt done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your shopping bag :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your Ruths Quilt.. Looking forward to seeing it over on the blog!

    ReplyDelete