Tuesday 23 October 2018

FNSI or a Knit In

Below is my original post from Sunday evening but just before I could publish I lost interent.

This would have to be a record for me ... almost half a wash cloth knitted in an evening.  A few more rows wathcing 'Landline' (Farmers' program on ABC) at lunch and finished it off while watching an Elvis Presley movie 'Girl Happy' this afternoon ...


Storm clouds, loud thunder and crazy lightning are closing in so I'm off before the power goes.

See what other lovely pieces were being created on Friday night by clicking HERE.


So to continue on:  Still no interent ... I'm hot-spotting to my phone on limited data so this will be quick.  The wind was crazy and we also had golf ball size hail ... not much rain but our dams are all full and we just need the grass to get growing now.  I really hope others have received some much needed rain too.

Sad to say, I won't be blog hopping until connection is back to normal ... hoping everyone has a lovely week with lots of time to be creative.


5 comments:

  1. It's good to read that you have had enough rain to fill the dams - hope the grass gets growing now. The yarn you've used for the cloth is gorgeous. Hope you're back to normal with internet, and so on, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the dishcloth.
    Nice to have had enough rain to fill your dams.
    Hope is is back to normal now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all well with you Narelle - nice knitting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cloth.... glad you got some rain.... hopefully more will come without doing any damage!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay safe - we are still getting storms but no damage.

    ReplyDelete