Thursday 18 October 2018

FNSI Sign Up



How has a third Friday for October come around so quickly?  Rush over to Wendy's to join in for a lovely night with like minded friends.  I''ll be working on my crochet rug and maybe start on another wash cloth for my Christmas stash.

We've been fortunate to receive some lovely rain in the past week, luckily without the destructive storms that have caused heartbreak for many.  Still feeding our cows though so that they can stay strong and care for their babies. Millie tries to get the calves to play but usually the mums step in.


Well, my BAS (tax stuff) is done so mopping the floors is next on my agenda, I should stop procrastinating I guess.

5 comments:

  1. so glad you got some of the rain.... so needed.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you got some much needed rain.
    look forward to sewing along tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you have received some rain. Hope you get some follow up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain was great to finally receive. Have been so out of contact with the blog world for months now I am now trying to catch up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete