Sunday 10 January 2021

FNWF Knitted Up

 Not much to show for my Friday night due to pattern error. I'm in great need of some new knitted washclothes so decided Friday nights will be the perfect time to knit 1 purl 1. Except after several rows I came to the conclusion that a mistake at the start of the pattern was throwing the pattern out ... nothing for it but to pull it all out.

Bring on Saturday night afted a day in town and a new ball of wool ...

My knitting's a bit rusty but it's a start. Thanks Cheryll for kicking the year off with some Friday night fun.





9 comments:

  1. I know how frustrating it is to have to reverse knit. I knit basic socks and I make the same miss stitches often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating to unpick! Lovely yarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I hate it when I make a mistake right at the start - aggghh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least knitting is easier to undo the sewing!
    Pretty 🧶 yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good start.... you are good I think I would have left the mistakes in!! haha Such lovely yarn for it

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cotton to knit with, hope the pattern work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty yarn. It will turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How annoying to have to pull out your work! Such a pretty ball of yarn you are working with there. xx

    ReplyDelete