Tuesday 4 July 2023

Oh My Stars!

 Oh my stars!!!

I had no idea it had been this long since I blogged. No reason ... it just has happened.

I can't blame my mojo for running away because clearly I haven't been taking very good care of it. I hope it will forgive me as I rebuild our relationship.


Oh this is so so true, I have been at the sewing maching, knitting needles and crochet hook but alas
I did manage to finish 2 of these reversible Yin-Yang bags ... I'll have to go hunting in my phone photo gallery of a few things I've been up to.


Time to refocus on my blogging and dear blogging friends.


5 comments:

  1. That looks like a very nice bag Narelle. Nice to see you here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. time gets the better of all of us Narelle!
    very pretty bag, looks complicated.
    look forward to seeing what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, time has a way of flying by.
    Like that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hello, good to read you again... yes, get back into it - have missed you!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice bag...........snd I like the runner in your header........don't remember seeing it before....

    ReplyDelete