Friday 29 December 2023

In Need of Motivation

 As is blatantly obvious, I have been M.I.A. in the sewing room and blogland...it's been hard to get motivated.  

So I'm "shaking it off" and joining with Chooky and Deana to hopefully get motivated for 2024. You can read more about it by clicking on the icon on my left sidebar.

This is my list of 10

1.  Wedding Quilt - Quilt and Bind

2.  Corner 2 Corner Crochet Rug

3.  Happy Houses Wall Hanger

4.  Strips and Curves

5.  2023 Temperature Quilt

6.  Fish Pond Quilt

7.  Calendar Quilt

8.  King Bed Quilt

9.  Crochet Rug

10. Birthday Cards


I will add photos each month as I dig the projects out ... some are buried deep :)

5 comments:

  1. Perfect! Your list looks fun with birthdays, crochet, and a great variety of other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you! It is a good incentive to get back into the swing of things and will be fun to see how we all go. Hopefully, you can get onto Zoom next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good list...lots of variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great list to take on for the challenge...... Any progress is wonderful......

    ReplyDelete