Sunday 7 January 2024

FNWF

Pleased to say I was able to join in on Friday night with a little bit of cutting, pinning and sewing. Thanks to Cheryll and Friends for company, I managed half of the required flying geese for the border. These show the temperatures from 1 deg to 20 deg (top to bottom).

I'm not sure yet if there is a plain border in between but it will be the grey border top and bottom of the quilt.

Off to Patchwork tomorrow with my "Fish Pond" in hand.

Friday was Master P's birthday ... we visited today and delivered his present. He loves growing plants so now he has his very own 'garden' with new strawberry and tomato plants ... Happy Growing.

5 comments:

  1. I do love flying geese and yours are the perfect way to show off those temperature colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flying geese make a perfect border.
    Nice photo of your GS checking out his garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Master P!!! Several quilters in my group have worked on or are working on temperature quilts. Great colors chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great border on your quilt, lovely to have the boys around, hope his garden grows well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flying geese for the temps are a perfect finish for the quilt. I think this is one of the most effective temperature quilts I’ve seen.

    ReplyDelete