Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Versatile Blogger

A little while ago Jody kindly awarded me with The Versatile Blogger award. I have been a little slow in posting as my versatility has been somewhat tested lately.

Just for fun I looked up 'versatile' in the dictionary ... "capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavors". Could this be why I have so many projects on the go at once?

 Here are the rules for this award.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post

2. Tell 7 things about yourself that others might not know about you
3. Pass along the award to 5 newly discovered bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers to let them know they’ve received the award
Thankyou Jody for this award. Please pop over to Jody's Crafty Creations to see lovely work.


Hmmmm ... 7 things was hard!

1.  My first cat was a tortiseshell named Mitzi.

2.  My favourite breed of dog is the Welsh Pembroke Corgi and I would love to own one. We grew up with them as pets.

3.  I learned to play the guitar years ago and played the saxaphone in the highschool band.

4.  Tennis and volleyball were my sports of choice as a teenager.

5.  In highschool we were taught to type with a bib so that you couldn't see the keyboard. Now when I type without looking it freaks my son.

6.  In highschool I was one of those students who left assignments and study to the last moment and I'm still practice the last minute rush with my sewing and bookwork.

7.  I have only been on a plane twice and a train once.


If I may fudge no. 3 and 4 a little .... I would like to ask you to click on the "1 Xmas Item - June" page at the top of my blog and visit the clever little elves who have been getting a head start on Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. now we know your secrets Narelle,lol
    and fudging is acceptable,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know some little extras about you Narelle. There are some lovely finishes for June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to find out more about you! Thanks Narelle!

    ReplyDelete